mardi, mars 13, 2007

Naps and Peeps


I overslepped my alloted nap time today, (what can I say? The Simpsons put me to sleep) and the sleep fairies have left me with a powerful and dire craving for chololate and Peeps; must have something to do with the contents of my dream. Although I remain a bit sluggish at the present, I fear that all my sleepiness will disappear fifteen minutes before I get into bed, like it has so often done for the last week. 

I should probably try to get some work done for tonight, though I'm not certain whether I have the capacity for reading Othello, Skeptics, or Chemistry: tasks that involve higher  mentalprocessing in my current sluggy state, so I reckon I should start off with some simple tasks such as checking my email, reading blogs, listening to some M. Ward, and reading the latest manga updates. 

*Note*: For thoes of you who don't know, Peeps are the lovely friendly, brightly coloured marshmallow chicks that you can find in the supermarket around Easter time. Also, the gift of Peeps is the greatest gift of all, for someone who has experienced a loss of Peeps. So buy me some Peeps!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Last thing I need is a Sandie hyped up on Peeps! Haha.
I am usually quite intolerant to a Peeps dose over one unit. XD Those things are so deadly sweet! >_<
Shall I reserve what day for Sandie Day during Spring Break? We will make up for all the 'boring'fun Lindy and Ashley are having in the criminal-filled city of New York. We could get high on caffeine and Peeps and meet a hobo that won't rob us of our money. XD
I don't understand my current mental state but yay!

- Love Eileen =)

Anonyme a dit...

Oh my god they have bunny marshmallow peep wannabes too?!
Screw bunnies go chick peeps!

- Love Eileen, part 2

Sandie a dit...

Eileen wants to meet a hobo? Well we certainly can if you insist... but we should have coffee/Peeps day as well as a shopping day! Or spinish soup day or something. We'll see :)

I quite like hyper Eileen... if only I knew where she is right now.. yay crazy Eileen!